Procedural Toolkit is a collection of instruments for development of procedural generation systems for Unity.
It is free, open source and does not require a Unity Pro license.
Warning: This is a programming toolkit, editor support is limited.
‣ Mesh primitives: platonic solids, plane, pyramid, cylinder, sphere and others.
‣ Mesh generators and extensions: move, rotate, scale, paint, flip faces.
‣ Texture extensions and constructors.
‣ Random data generators: strings, names, vectors, colors, gradients, palettes, collections extensions.
‣ Gizmos, GL and Debug drawing methods.
‣ Palette and color generators, HSV model helper class.
‣ Utility methods: shuffle, weighted choice, knapsack problem solver, perp dot, signed angle.